Greetings and Salutations,
I would like to start off with the fact that I normally do not long blog. I guess cause I have been micro-blogging for so long that writing out every thing in one swoop doesn't come naturally to me anymore. So I apologize for any n00b errors I might make in blogging. Also I must add even though I am back in college working on my Masters degree for my MBA I am not great at grammar or spelling so the spell'n Nazi's can just go read another blog cause if you want to be critical about writing this is not the place for you.
Getting back to long-blogging is different but I am giving it a go because I have been trying new things lately. I have made several new friends over the past three months and one of them particular has really got me wanting to move away from stuffy old habits and just thinking in a new direction. Its an awakening of sorts and thus here I am.
Some days you find me aggressive and hostile venting about injustices and sorrows other days I will be very poetic and lucid. I can be extremely controversial and shocking and other times I can be compassionate and charming. I am a paradox an enigma and Pandora's box all mixed in one.
Until I get a better grasp of the bloggers site my style will be kinda boring at first but I usually figure things out fairly quickly and bring more design and color as I learn.
Peace
I.W
No comments:
Post a Comment